1. A sick little pup who needed surgery and a multitude of amazing friends and strangers who opened up their hearts and wallets to ensure he was given the best medical attention that saved his life -and ours.
2. On the same day my acceptance letter to Bank Street College -where I'll be getting my Master's in Elementary Ed and Literacy- as well as my graduation from John Jay -where I'd been working on my Master's in Criminal Justice- arrived in the mail!! A girl can never have too many fancy pieces of paper; they're like shoes really...
3. Parties.PARTIES.PARTIES! We had Bob's benefit and Coty's Birthday the same day at the shop. Tonya made Coty an amazing cake -which he wouldn't let anyone eat-, Bob was checking out all the babes at the party, Kerrie and most of the guests were wearing Bob's "no more stones" T-shirt and having too much g'damn fun. Bob had to be put to bed early because another pooch showed up at HIS party and he jumped off a 4 foot ledge to let him know wassss up.
Hey dudes, how do you feel about Bob's stones?!
4. Far too many wrestling matches in the living room. Bob never says "Uncle."
5. Coty trying out new fashion ideas. Why do you think all those hipsters are wearing belly shirts now?
6. Coty's shop turning 1!!!
oooh and Bob working Security.
7. Getting invited to so many gorgeous weddings of so many wonderful friends!!
...and being able to see my bearded beast look devilishly dapper.
I mean who accessorizes like this?
Things get weird at weddings, love affairs happen and sometimes you have to just go with it.
8. Amazing friendships. I have the most wonderfully intelligent, witty, naughty, and beautiful girlfriends who make me feel so lucky to be apart of their lives.
Emily's Bridal shower started as a pretty night filled with candle light, vegan goodies, flowers, sexy lingerie, toys, laughs, champagne, and tequila shotSSSS...which resulted in 7 ladies in a strip club where Miss Jen taught me what the term "make it rain" meant, Emily (the bride) was taken in the back room and given a personal lap dance, and I asked one young dancer if I could pay her to teach me the booty clap.
9. Love letters
9. Family Graduation Parties!
a few shots later and some great times with my family brought me to the ground, where I fell off my chair with this little ditty on my face.
Brother...telling me to drink more. I think.
Bowling with the family...trying to make sure that Chaidi isn't in the picture. She's too cute, she makes the rest of us look bad.
They get those guns from their aunt Brandy. obviously.
Kiss this tofu knuckle sandwich!
10. The most amazing spa day with my best friend. Sara, words could never explain how important you are to me.
The years may go by quick, but the days are long and I'm so thankful to have my days filled with all the love from the most amazing friends and family... near and far.